My younger brother snuck out. My parents don’t know he’s gone. Is this something I should tell my parents?

I’m 15. I have a brother who is 13. Tonight I woke up in the middle of the night and was having a hard time falling back asleep so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. While I was there, I saw my younger brother dressed like he was going out somewhere. It was about 1 am so I asked what he was doing awake... show more I’m 15. I have a brother who is 13. Tonight I woke up in the middle of the night and was having a hard time falling back asleep so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. While I was there, I saw my younger brother dressed like he was going out somewhere. It was about 1 am so I asked what he was doing awake and dressed. He told me that he was going to see a girl and he was just about to head out. I told him he should stay home because it was way past curfew. He left anyways. I don’t really know what I should do. I feel like this is something that, if I don’t tell my parents and they find out I knew, I could get in a lot of trouble. I’m kind of tired so I was thinking that maybe I should just tell them that way they can figure it out and I can go back to bed instead of waiting up for my brother to be sure that he’s ok. What do you all think?