Do you agree sad dog commercials are extremely sad but totally Necessary?

The commercials that raise money for abuse dogs makes me said but it’s good the are spreading awareness right, We don’t want the animals to suffer in silence.

Attachment image

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

The CEO of such companies lives in fancy mansion and donates a whopping 20% of the proceeds to the actual fund to help the animals. They exploit people's emotions for their selfish greed.

• 7 months ago

Nothing is necessary hun but it defiantly works

• 7 months ago

I will not watch those commercials. Change the channel, leave the room, close my eyes & plug my ears. I will not watch/listen.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No I don't agree it is necessary to manipulate the public into feeling sorry for or guilty and disolving that 'feeling' by blackmailing money out of them.educating the public and law requirements are a better solution

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

What we need is more education to people and more punishment for those who do abuse animals. All animals, not only dogs. I get sick and tired of seeing how inhumane us humans are to all living beings and that includes byb's and puppy mills who really don't care where their puppies end up and hence get mistreated as they do.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

There is a dog near my apartment, everyday I meet him/her when I walk to work, he/she is very sad because the owner never love him/her. I always wish I wasnt so scared to pat the dog because that is what the dog always wait for 😢

• 7 months ago

Until too much is spent on overhead/ fundraising costs or ends going into someone's pocket.

How much of your donation do you think actually goes to helping these animals?

If you really want to make a difference there go volunteer at your local shelter.

• 7 months ago

I agree wholeheartedly. Every time I see one of those commercials, I give my cat a hug.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Agreed.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I get so depressed I can't even watch them. But, yes, necessary for people to be aware and help if they're so inclined.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.