humpty
Lv 7
humpty asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Should Republicans be blaming Devin Nunez for losing their Congressional majority?

If he had conducted a real investigation into Russian election interference the public might not have decided they could not trust the GOP to do the job.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Best answer

That wouldn't have convinced me that the GOP could do their job. But the answer is most like he knew he couldn't run a "real investigation", because that would have uncovered facts his master Trump didn't want discovered.

• 8 months ago

Devin asked for the complete un redacted Mueller report. That made a lot of Republicans scared and nervous.

• summertime
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Possibly. But gee that move would not be a good one. Somehow I think the Cons are wising up. I know. I know. A pipe dream. But what the hell.

• 8 months ago

I think Nunez is busy right now.

Nunes: Prepared to send 8 criminal referrals to Barr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVxdW--0DnA

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • humpty
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

a retaliation suit that will go nowhere

• No, it pretty much happens during the midterms in most election cycles. It happened on a much grander scale when the community organizer was president, and they lost BOTH houses.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Chuck
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Nunes is a good man. You misspelled his last name.

• 8 months ago

Since most incumbents win reelection most rational people think that the large number of Republicans not seeking reelection was to blame for many seats turning over. LOL

• Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Nope . Rabid liberals hated Trump

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.