How to respond to a peer sending me anti-LGBT messages on Facebook?

I’m gay in 9th grade and got a message from someone in one of my classes that was like “uh, what is with the rainbow flags on your profile, AKA a freak flags?” We went back and forth and he said AIDS=anally inflicted death syndrome and that only a complete idiot would insert their sex organ into a poop canal and... show more I’m gay in 9th grade and got a message from someone in one of my classes that was like “uh, what is with the rainbow flags on your profile, AKA a freak flags?” We went back and forth and he said AIDS=anally inflicted death syndrome and that only a complete idiot would insert their sex organ into a poop canal and that the progressive government is mentally insane and will bring in a ton of Muslims that will bring destruction upon the queers and put us back in the closet and that God is using one group of wicked people to destroy another by Muslims kill fags.