If there was a celebrity version of The Bachelor or Bachelorette who would you like to have on it, I ll start Sally Hawkins and Henry Cavill?

Either Sally Hawkins or Charlize Theron or even Shawn Mendes or Brad Pitt or Tom Hiddleston or pick any celebrity you would love to see find romantic love on the reality TV dating show. Personally I would love see Sally Hawkins find someone in her Hollywood life on the show she would be an integral joyous vivacious... show more Either Sally Hawkins or Charlize Theron or even Shawn Mendes or Brad Pitt or Tom Hiddleston or pick any celebrity you would love to see find romantic love on the reality TV dating show. Personally I would love see Sally Hawkins find someone in her Hollywood life on the show she would be an integral joyous vivacious asset for the reality TV dating series. Do you think she would be too introverted and shy to appear on the show.
1 answer 1