What are the best methods for moving my 55inch TV from one province to another.?

So I'm planning on moving from (Canada) Newfoundland to Ontario by driving. I have a 55inch TV that cost me a fortune and I absolutely must bring it with me. It wouldn't be worth it to sell. I still have the box it came in and I've measured it to be 31 inches tall and 57 inches wide. It of course... show more So I'm planning on moving from (Canada) Newfoundland to Ontario by driving. I have a 55inch TV that cost me a fortune and I absolutely must bring it with me. It wouldn't be worth it to sell.

I still have the box it came in and I've measured it to be 31 inches tall and 57 inches wide. It of course wouldn't fit in my car.
My question to everyone is how they would go about getting the TV up to Ontario from Newfoundland safely and securely. I want to know what options I haven't already thought of.