I need a title for a story, help is appreciated.?

I was going to call it KARMA but im not too sure about it. Any suggestions would be greatl appreciated. Impatient, nineteen year old Noah Williams realised too late how awful a place the world can be. It only took his father s arrest and a dead man to open his eyes. Determined to not be like his father Noah... show more I was going to call it KARMA but im not too sure about it. Any suggestions would be greatl appreciated.

Impatient, nineteen year old Noah Williams realised too late how awful a place the world can be. It only took his father s arrest and a dead man to open his eyes.
Determined to not be like his father Noah desperately tries to right his wrong doings. To do so Noah makes an impulsive decision and makes a deal with an employee of a night club.
The underground crime world is no place for the faint hearted and Noah finds himself slipping into mess after mess. He resorts to drastic measures to fix the damage his father has done, only to realise too late his good intentions caused more harm than good.
He soon realises his grave mistake of making a deal with the devil, who turns out had his own agenda.
Unfortunately for Noah, Karma s a *****.
1 answer 1