My fiance admitted he cheated multiple times, years ago?

So long story last year my fiance had an emotional affair (nothing sexual) which he still claims is the case, with a coworker. He confessed and claimed to found God and he truly did change. Yesterday when he got home he said of he can ever continue growing with God he needs to tell the truth and that he cheated on... show more So long story last year my fiance had an emotional affair (nothing sexual) which he still claims is the case, with a coworker. He confessed and claimed to found God and he truly did change. Yesterday when he got home he said of he can ever continue growing with God he needs to tell the truth and that he cheated on me 4-5 times with multiple he met on craigslist about 3 years ago. I truly believe he has changed his ways since but I dont even know what to think or how to go on. I'm not religious so I dont care for comments on that but I truly believe him finding "God" is the basis of his change because he truly believes he has found him and is becoming new. I now have reservations of marrying him. We have a 1 1/2 year old son and another son on the way. What do I do and how do I move on?
14 answers 14