Hard to describe how I feel?

So my husband has been cold and distant. We discussed many times our problems. Basically I m not living up to his expectations. He complained about breakfast and the dishes not being done (I do them weekdays and would take a day off on the weekend). Well he took it upon himself to do them every day because he... show more So my husband has been cold and distant. We discussed many times our problems. Basically I m not living up to his expectations. He complained about breakfast and the dishes not being done (I do them weekdays and would take a day off on the weekend). Well he took it upon himself to do them every day because he "doesn t need me" but resented me at the same time for doing it himself. Also complaining about our sex life. I hate having sex but do it for him. Anyway, I made More of an effort to make him happy and we did anal for the first time even though I didn t want to. So he s pretty happy again and I m still not. I don t feel very loved or appreciated. Does this sound like how 10 years of marriage ends up? Is it a phase to get through?
3 answers 3