Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 8 months ago

You ever been spanked by your parents?

Yes at times. I got them quite often before I turned 13. Now it's less frequent, last time was after my high school homecoming so a few months ago.

Though last time is was with a belt so I am still a little scared to do anything wrong and I was grounded until the new year. More of my punishments have been taking away my phone and laptop and groundings. Though I had to stand in the corner at Christmas time for getting into an argument with my cousin.

My cousin is 10 and her aunt still makes her stand in the corner so my mom had me do the same punishment all because of headphones.

Once when I was little

• Lucas

Nah bro, they're total hippies.

I knew I was a girl, when I was 3.

I did threw a book at her face for doing that.

My mom spanked me quite a few times when I was a kid. I deserved it every time too.

You better believe I was!!!

Yes, as a child.

• Kathy

Yes I have.

Yea by both of my parents my Mom used to give me spankings with her hand but I really hated my Dad's because he used to whoop me with his belt