Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 year ago

If a friend confided private things to me and I used it against them, will they be able to open up again if they had trouble before?

My tenant told me in confidence that she suffers with anxiety and panic attacks. She goes to university, super lovely and clean. I told her after she confided in me that she had to move out then told her she could stay saying family was first. This following year she hasn’t talked to me much and she has 2 months left and exams and I told her she has to move and find somewhere else for 2 months. Will this be hard on her? She has never opened up to many people so will this make it worse? I notice she has lost a lot of weight. Will she be hesitant to get help now and reach out?

• 1 year ago

Dressing up your old post in new clothes won't help.

• 1 year ago

Boring troll.

• 1 year ago

i wouldve let her stay the two rnonths since you already told her she could

• 1 year ago

She'd be wise to get away from you permanently. You sound like a dishonest idiot.

• audrey
    1 year ago

Very very old troll post. Dragged it out and dusted it off.