Why are most Catholic women more beautiful than atheist women?

I am curious why Catholic women strive to look good so much. I am not talking about their heart or personality, I am talking about the outside appearance only. When I go to a Catholic church, I saw many women wear sexy dresses, have beautiful hair and skin, and when I was in the toilet, I saw several women who were... show more I am curious why Catholic women strive to look good so much. I am not talking about their heart or personality, I am talking about the outside appearance only. When I go to a Catholic church, I saw many women wear sexy dresses, have beautiful hair and skin, and when I was in the toilet, I saw several women who were fixing their makeup too. Why are Catholic women so great at taking care of their appearance generally? What are their secrets? Are they required to be beautiful because Catholicism want to get a good reputation actually? Also, why are most atheist women not good at taking care of their appearance or they just seem like they don't care about their appearance as much as Christian women?
6 answers 6