Is what I did harassment by texting this guy drunk?

I wanted to ask because someone on here said it was harassment and he should file charges when it was just a few calls trying to hook up at night. I hung out and hooked up with this guy two different times and we connected on Linkedin the first time we met. Last weekend, I called him like 4 times when overly... show more I wanted to ask because someone on here said it was harassment and he should file charges when it was just a few calls trying to hook up at night. I hung out and hooked up with this guy two different times and we connected on Linkedin the first time we met.

Last weekend, I called him like 4 times when overly drunk, trying to hang out. My message showed up as "not delivered" and his phone rang once, so in my drunken state, I thought he blocked me! That is typically what that means, but my judgement was altered.

This is the embarrassing part: I then messaged him on Linkedin "why did you block my number, you are psycho" and then blocked him!

The next morning I realized how impaired my judgement was, and texted "wait sorry i was hella drunk and calling you last night, lmfao i'm psycho" and I just left him blocked on Linkedin. the next night I text him a picture of the fire place at our apartment saying "come hang out if you aren't doing anything" THESE MESSAGES WERE DELIVERED SO I DONT THINK I WAS EVER BLOCKED.

He hasn't responded to anything but they were all late at night. Obviously I am not going to text him again!

My plan if I run into him is to just laugh and say omg I'm sorry I was super drunk and blocked you! I woke up and was like idk why I was even upset. And also to avoid him so it takes a while to ever run into him!

Would you consider this harassment? I think not since I blocked him and said sorry in the morning.