What to think of this?

One of the managers at my work is being really weird with me. The other month he offered me flowers as a joke in front of another manager then started shouting my name in a funny voice then the other day when i was having my break he came over to my table leant over me and stared at me for nearly a minute without saying anything it was so awkward then he asked me to do a task. Im shy and usually keep to myself but polite could he be trying to intimidate me?

Its obvious he wants what is between your legs

He's a male wind-up merchant of the kind that's thankfully slowly becoming extinct. Such people instinctively know the weak or shy employees (often women and girls,) and find it really funny (no one else does), to try and embarrass them in a cruel way. Challenged, they'd say it was only harmless banter, but harmless to whom? Him maybe, but not you, so it's actually a form of bullying, and if it continues, I'd consider making an official complaint.

Totally inappropriate activities, go to HR if you have that department and allow them to deal with the issue.

sue him