Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

How can I lose weight without dieting?

• 1 year ago

Find a sport you enjoy running, dancing anything like that and if you enjoy it do it everyday then you will lose weight and not even notice it because your just having fun

1 year ago

walk 30 minutes every night after dinner. Eat more veggies, and fruits and drink plenty of ice water too.

• Jim
    1 year ago

Try eliminating all preservatives. I found that helps me.

1 year ago

Get lost in the wilderness or get taken hostage by terrorists.

• 1 year ago

Vote Democrat, and have them suck you dry

• 1 year ago

Just avoid eating junk food and eat healthy food. Don't do fad diets because those aren't healthy they will lead to you gaining temporary success and results instead of long term. It has to be something that you can stick to for the rest of your life. People don't realize that and they eat food that they don't even wanna eat for months they see results and go back to their old eating habits and then they wonder why their results go away and don't stick. But losing weight through exercise alone is next to impossible because no one is willing to work all of that off and overwork themselves to stay within a calorie deficit. No sane person is anyways. Just eat better and exercise regularly. I have an app that has really good ab workouts and i do it for three days straight and it gives me a rest day then back on to three days and it continues like that and i do cardio for one hour one day and then thirty minutes the next and i do calorie counting and portion control. I've started eating better because it's half of the work to get an amazing body and you put that with exercise and you start to lose weight faster than you would if you still ate junk and worked out. You get out of your body what you put in if you eat like sh*t all the time and never ever work out your body is gonna reciprocate that. It takes a lot of discipline, dedication, and patience. You can do whatever you want its your body but it's a much easier and somewhat faster process when you eat healthy on top of exercising regularly. Hope this helps and good luck..

• 1 year ago

Just don’t eat junk.

1 year ago

Change WHAT you eat rather than cut down. Eat more protein, less carbs. Protein will make you feel full longer. Replaced soda and sweet drinks with water. And of course, move more.

• Andy C
    1 year ago

Lots of ways! Most of them deadly.

However, I know that you mean fat, and I know why dieting always fails.

Watch the video below.

Source(s): "Sugar: the Bitter Truth " on YouTube
  • 1 year ago

Move your body more than you do now.