Should i apologize to him. Like be very honest with him.?

So there is this guy who I like. We ended up hooking up and we were both drunk. Everyone wanted us to hook up. We did not have sex bc he said he doesn’t want to do it with me because he is drunk. I agree idk but he was very nice about to. He enjoyed kissing me etc. Day after acted like nothing’s happen. He is a shy... show more So there is this guy who I like. We ended up hooking up and we were both drunk. Everyone wanted us to hook up. We did not have sex bc he said he doesn’t want to do it with me because he is drunk. I agree idk but he was very nice about to. He enjoyed kissing me etc. Day after acted like nothing’s happen. He is a shy guy and doesn’t really come up to me. But i remember he said i am not that type of girl that he would just have sex with. I am more important then that and deserve better. I been wanting to talk to him and say that I am sorry if I did anything to him that night. We did have other pleasure things but did not go further as i said . I just want to tel him that I am honest girl and I remember what he said and it meant a lot even if he didn’t remember ha. But just to tell him he is a great guy and i don’t want him to think i am those type of girl bc i am not.