How do you predict the lunatic fringe dem Russian Conspiracy hoax believers will react to the report today?

I predict that even after today, the true believers, the conspiracy nuts, the truly hate-filled irrational dem fringe will still cling to their irrational belief that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from Hillary. I think they are way too far down the rabbit hole to ever admit that they were so... show more I predict that even after today, the true believers, the conspiracy nuts, the truly hate-filled irrational dem fringe will still cling to their irrational belief that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from Hillary. I think they are way too far down the rabbit hole to ever admit that they were so easily deceived by such an obvious fiction. It is easier to continue to be stupid than it is to admit you were stupid and actually learn.

What say you?