I’m 19 and he’s 69. Is it wrong? Our families don’t accept our relationship?

I’m 19 and it’s now 6 months that I have a relationship with my grandad’s best friend. He’s 69. We have a 50 year age gap but we don’t care at all. We are happy. Im not a gold digger and not even someone with daddy’s issues. It just happened that I fell in love with him because he’s so smart and he treats me like a... show more I’m 19 and it’s now 6 months that I have a relationship with my grandad’s best friend. He’s 69. We have a 50 year age gap but we don’t care at all. We are happy. Im not a gold digger and not even someone with daddy’s issues. It just happened that I fell in love with him because he’s so smart and he treats me like a lady. I don’t like people of my same age because they treat girls like meat. Also in the sex department I love to have sex with him because old man are so experienced. You don’t feel uncomfortable or judged for your body because they are gentlemen and all they want is to pleasure you. We decided to tell our families. My parents don’t understand us and want me to break up. My grandad stopped to be his best friend and refuse to see him. My boyfriend kids that are both 30 feel ashamed that his girlfriend is younger than them. What should we do? I don’t want to break up for judgements but also not live like this? What would you do?
1 answer 1