What Gives? UN Climate Report (Due 2022) Excludes Geologists?

Geology is a key science to help our understanding of earth’s past climate. Yet, once again, the corrupt UN IPCC will deliver another biased report in 2022 that excludes ANY geologists.

Geologist, Dr Roger Higgs exposes the reasons for this shameful omission in his paper ‘IPCC Intergovernmental Panel On Climate Change next report (AR6, due 2022) − 784 authors, yes 784, but again NO geologists!‘

https://principia-scientific.org/what-gives-un-cli...

Dirac, the report doesn't come out till 2022, how do you know she will be on the list. Are you using your alarmist crystal ball? Careful, you will probably get the same result as the garbage climate models.

• JimZ
    1 year ago

Dirac has assured me that only physics matters when it comes to climate. Of course that is as ridiculous as most of his claims. When you are exaggerating for the cause, you need to exclude that information that harms your cause and geology is the study of the earth. The earth's history demonstrates far greater climate change than the puny potential change from our CO2 emissions and so wackos try to diminish those that are skeptical and most geologists that know the basics are properly skeptical. Those that don't know the basics tend to fall for things like the scare we had a few years ago about Peak Oil. I mocked Dirac who was Pegminer then for believing in it and even preaching a warning similar to his warnings about CO2 now. He never learns but he is arrogant and thinks he knows way more than he does.

You will always get a few geologists that go along with scams like that but generally I would consider them ignorant or dishonest.

• Dirac
      1 year agoReport

I guess the person that asked this question didn't really care that it wasn't true.

• 1 year ago

Geology= rocks.

• 1 year ago

Geologists are like that myth about dogs. They can't look upwards.

This is because geologists have spent so much time looking down at the ground, they've lost the ability to look at the sky.

That's probably the reason they've been excluded.

• 1 year ago

Could that be because climatology is a study of the atmosphere and not of rocks?

• sam
    1 year ago

you lie

• Dirac
    1 year ago

I found this interesting, so I dug around to find the list of authors and the very first name I picked out (someone I hadn't heard of) was Jessica Tierney, so I googled her. What did I find?

She has a B.A., M.S. and Ph.D. in Geology.

You really need to find better sources of information.

I'll put the author link in as a comment, in case others want to play this game--I'm bored with it already.

EDIT: It's more than a little amusing that you just said:

"Dirac, the report doesn't come out till 2022, how do you know she will be on the list. "

Isn't that EXACTLY what your question is about? If that's the way you feel, then shouldn't you have waited until 2022 to ASK this question? It takes some pretty twisted logic to criticize me for doing something that your entire question is based on.

Another EDIT: another person--rather than applauding me for disproving the ludicrous claim of this question--claims that I somehow knew in advance that this person would be a geologist. Poppycock. I did use my intelligence and knowledge, though--something many on the denial side do without. How did I find her name? Many of the categories seemed unlikely to use geologists, so I skipped those. I looked for one with a strong earth science department, clicked on her name, checked out her background and voila, she was a geologist. Not hard if YOU ACTUALLY DO SOME RESEARCH. That's the problem with the denial crew, they never research what they say--they read blogs, talk to each other, listen to Sean Hannity and Donald Trump, etc. I doubt that it took me more than two minutes to find her.

So maybe I just got lucky, so I thought I'd give it another try. The obvious choice was a woman that worked at the Geological Survey of Canada. Unfortunately, I could not find any information on her background. The third person I picked was NOT a geologist. The fourth one, Darrell Kaufman of NAU, is a geologist specializing in quaternary geology and paleoclimate. Ok, so out of four picks, I got two geologists, one wasn't and the other is indeterminate.

Oh, and that person that claimed I was lying? He's pretty much failed on every claim he's made. Similarly, Solar Wind accused me of making up a quote from Will Happer that showed that Happer believes in the greenhouse effect (it was from a document written by Happer and published by GWPF).

Geez, you have the internet, people-learn how to do research on it! By research, I don't mean parroting whatever nonsense you've read on a propaganda blog. Find the original sources, it's not that hard.

• Cowboy
    1 year ago

The report is all about the atmosphere....and if you don't see how humans are killing themselves by continuing to pollute, then all the geology in the world won't help drag you from your ignorance into the light of day. Some people are just born disposable.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Geological samples show the historical conditions of the Earth's atmosphere

Very relevant

1 year ago

No one believes the UN climate groups

It’s just a political body not a scientific one

• Unfortunately this is incorrect. It is both.