If I lose 77 pounds will I have loose skin?
I am 5'9 and 300 pounds, I am wondering if lose 77 pounds will I have loose skin?
- kelvinLv 711 months agoFavorite Answer
why not lose the weight first and worry about that later
- SkyLv 711 months ago
Probably, but it won't last forever. The skin will tighten back up over time.
- busterwasmycatLv 711 months ago
probably some. Or maybe you will just have leftover stretch marks.
- dewcoonsLv 711 months ago
From 300 to about 225. Probably not any major amounts. And over time most of that should tighten up.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 11 months ago
- Jim MoorLv 711 months ago
Yes, maybe, no.
Lose it responsibly, slowly, and if you're younger or male, probably no.