Scottish football.. Now that Alex McLeish has been sacked, who would your next choice be to get the job?

Someone who's had the job before or try someone different?

1 year ago

I’ve said on here before now that Strachan should have carried on, he was making progress.

As for Alex McLeish I don’t blame him, I blame the people who appointed him in the first place.

I really don’t know who the next guy should be or if anyone is brave enough to take the job on.

1 year ago

David Moyes would be a good choice, he'd have them organised and hard to beat against the top teams and he'd beat all the weaker teams in the qualifying group

• Tatty
      1 year agoReport

Surely you jest or maybe talk about a different David Moyes.

• Tatty
    1 year ago

The bloke from Wolves Santo.

• Kaffo
    1 year ago

I'd never have sacked Strachan in the first place. We were in a good place and it was a knee jerk reaction to a couple of bad results. We live in a time of social media and fans have never had so much say in who should or shouldn't be hired or what is going on with their clubs or national teams. As far as management decisions go, that's not necessarily a good thing.

• Petter
    1 year ago

José Mourinho