Fellow christains: What do I do?

I am feeling guilty that I have concealed my dream that I received few years ago from God within me and only with few people in my circle. Stumbled upon internet and saw videos where people aren’t able bodies and seeing their struggle it did touched me and brought me to tears. I saw a dream one night. I saw an... show more I am feeling guilty that I have concealed my dream that I received few years ago from God within me and only with few people in my circle.

Stumbled upon internet and saw videos where people aren’t able bodies and seeing their struggle it did touched me and brought me to tears.

I saw a dream one night. I saw an escalator that was going upward in the middle of the blue sky. I saw two seperate lines of souls in the escalator. One line of souls were wearing white robe and other line of souls were wearing a black robe.

I found myself in the line of souls wearing black robe. I saw no human form, no human race, no male, no female, no disablity, no child, no oldage, only souls wearing black and white robes. I felt as if I would feel just being me when I close my eyes and feel me without any human gender and physical form, just me.

As I reached the top end of the escalator, I saw a white light that was brighter than the sun million times. I couldn’t bare to see the light in my dream and I fell down the escalator. Whereas, souls wearing white robe to my left side were entering through the white light.

That was the dream which made me to baptise and become a chirstain.

I feel the message should reach out to people, after seeing people born with disability in life struggling each and every second of their life😭😭