Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 year ago

If someone blocks you from answering their questions, what do you see if you attempt to answer their questions?

• 1 year ago

Nothing. You just can't get your answer to go in and a red sign comes up saying they are experiencing problems but by then you have already wasted time trying to answer the question and wondering why it won't go in. It's happened to me a few times before I figured out the person must have blocked me

• 1 year ago

You may or MAY NOT see an answer box. On my cellphone with Google Chrome browser, I DO see an answer box. On my desktop PC, I did Not see an answer box. When I try to post my answer. I ger a "Privacy violation" in red. Sometimes I get "Question is in wrong state" in light gray. That means usually means there is a problem with .y answer or my phone has a problem or there is another technical problem, like the phone has lost the wifi connection or something has timed out.

On their answers, you MAY see a Comment hyperlink on Google Chrome, but when you try to post your comment, you get "We are having problems. Please try again later."

What you see depends in the device AND the browser you are using and whether the browser is in desktop MODE or not. On Google Chrome, desktop VIEW is a very different thing.

• .
    1 year ago

If they aren't posting Anonymous, you just don't see a text box to type your answer. If they ARE posting Anonymous, then you get an error message when you attempt to Submit your answer.

• 1 year ago

nothing

• If you answer a question and the person is anonymous you will see an answer box. But after you type your answer and submit you will get a privacy violation. If the person is not anonymous you will not see an answer box. So you don't have to waste your time. Just move on.

• audrey
    1 year ago

I get privacy violation. But not until I've painstakingly typed a long answer and hit submit. Very frustrating.

• Lôn
    1 year ago

You can't find the box where you would usually write your answer.

• 1 year ago

Either you cannot post anything or you get something like "we cannot process your post at this time" when you try to answer the question. If you want to answer the question, you can click on "comments" from another person answering the question and write your answer there. You are word limited in "comments" so if it is a long answer, you will need to put in a number of posts.

1 year ago

there is NO PLACE TO answer it OR you get the answer box but get "we're having a problem.." when you try to ENTER your answer ............................

• Daniel
    1 year ago

You will still see the Question Box But the Answer Box will be Missing and if they Posted Any answers on there own Questions you wont be able to Comment on those

You can still Comment on other people's Answers tho on there Question