Should I fight the school?

My daughter is a freshman in highschool and is on the track team. She is the only girl who competes in field events, in a very weak section. The team was told that 15 points on the season is required to letter. She has scored 17. She did not letter. Nepotism rules within the district and we are new. I have attended... show more My daughter is a freshman in highschool and is on the track team. She is the only girl who competes in field events, in a very weak section. The team was told that 15 points on the season is required to letter. She has scored 17. She did not letter. Nepotism rules within the district and we are new. I have attended every meet and other kids who scored half of the points she has were given letters. My daughter had never missed a practice and was always the last to leave. I feel they are trying to get her out of the program because she is on the autism spectrum and is very odd. Part of me wants to make a huge deal out of it, or do I chalk it up to a life s not fair lesson
7 answers 7