How much death could have been avoided in Game of Thrones if one of the main characters was vegan?

That person would naturally be the smartest one so would sit on the Iron Throne, and then bring peace to Westeros.

• 1 year ago

Much suffering. Much pain would have been avoided. GRRM actually missed a real opportunity to educate the world on the benefits of veganism. He's a bit of a sell out, just like JK Rowling and JRR Tolkein. Ex committed vegans who sold their stories to the highest bidder and starting eating meat. Put their books on the bloody scrap heap!

• 1 year ago

I hate this thought more than I hated seeing Geoffrey breathe.

• DIEGO.
    1 year ago

good question and go vegan!

• 1 year ago

What is game of thrones?

• 1 year ago

It all made up.

• 1 year ago

None, it's about power, not eating.

• 1 year ago

since both GOT and thinking not eating meat automatically makes you smarter are fiction, my guess is NONE

• 1 year ago

I haven't watched Game of Thrones, although I believe that any of the main characters i've heard about wouldn't eat an entire army that it killed.

1 year ago

The High Sparrow, he was vegan. He ate no meat. He used no leather. He did not sit on the Iron Throne. He did, however, make a good shot at trying to control who did. But Cersei outsmarted him, though she did have to cow to the walk of shame to make it happen, a hefty price to pay indeed.