Am I being too picky with my dating preferences? Read below details to know my dating preferences.?

Basically, I'm looking for a 'non-blood related'/distant blood-related female clone of myself, that has very similar interests, just very few differences, like the blood and body for instance. I go by zodiac signs as would my perfect match and all, and lots of other things, we would share and hate the... show more Basically, I'm looking for a 'non-blood related'/distant blood-related female clone of myself, that has very similar interests, just very few differences, like the blood and body for instance. I go by zodiac signs as would my perfect match and all, and lots of other things, we would share and hate the same 'exact' things. Like the same musics, like the same artists, have the same exact hobbies, hate the same sports,(Football/Rugby for British Readers or any similar sports. like the same sports as well, like bowling, swimming,etc., more exercise sport version rather than competitveness. the only difference i could allow would be a different but compatible zodiac sign, Taurus are compatible with the below zodiac signs: We would have to be the same race/ethnicity as well, I'm white, so she has to be white as well, too. True it may be a racist, to include the race/ethnicity but it is a preference, because i just don't want to risk divorcing later on down the road, i'm looking for long-term until widowment. people nowdays, don't wait for their perfect one. which i have no dam idea why and the below zodiac signs are the ones most compatible with the zodiac sign taurus. I was born April 24, 1991, and the other difference i'll allow would be a different birthday, but other than that nothing much else.

Taurus,
Cancer
Virgo,
Capricorn
and finally Pisces.

So am I being too picky about waiting for my perfect true soulmate or what?
Update: FYI, I'm a 27 yr old caucasian/white guy looking for this type of person. i described earlier. or am i being too picky in my prefect match or not.