Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes Β· 1 year ago

what would you do if Aquarius Virgo moon magically appeared in front of you?

1 year ago

Get my shotgun and B-L-A-S-T HER UGLY FACE RIGHT OFF HER LITTLE BODY!!!

AND LAUGH AT HER DECAPITATED HEAD ROLLING AROUND AS I KICK IT AROUND THE ROOM LIKE A FOOTBALL

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 1 year ago

Ask them to give me their magically power of teleportation

Source(s): Aquarius sun, Aquarius moon, Scorpio rising
  • 1 year ago

Umm nothing cause I DONT KNoW THEM?!

• 1 year ago

Nothing.

• super
    1 year ago

I would just go about my day regularly

1 year ago

I love getting mooned by Virgos--well, pretty much everyone, if I'm being honest.

1 year ago

Grab my chainsaw and start slicing away at her puny body.

Watching bits and pieces of her flesh flying into the air as her flesh gets torn like a piece of cloth.

I'll amputate her limbs and leave her torso on the floor as she cries in agony.

Then let my pitbulls loose to feast on her ALIVE!!!!!

1 year ago

Are you telling people stupid things on here because you are stupid or do you actually want me to report you to the police? It's stupid either case.

Maybe your racial inferiority is why you spend all the time on here making delusional racist statements about specific users. Or it could be your low intellect that makes you pick on disabled people I honestly vote your sign the dumbest sign of the zodiac and I rest my case but last warning. Free speech is one thing stupid statements are another. I think you should get reported for your stupidity. It's just boring. Enjoy being a Leo or Scorpio I surely wouldn't want to be one.

Edit: look I am going to the police now. I've just print screened this. If you had a brain you'd stop. I also have your old posts writing this stuff to other users. At this point it becomes a crime. A Leo idiot Judge won't help you or maybe yes but it's the ride that counts. Actually the previous one was a last warning so I don't needs to provide ultimatums.

1 year ago

Chase her scared little A$$ frantically around the place and then catch her and punch her face violently and continuously till it is a sack of bloody pulp.

Then get a knife and cut her abdomen open and rip her intestines and uterus out.

Then pour gasoline on her disemboweled body

And light the bit*h on fire.

Source(s): 😎