Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 year ago

all of a sudden I can't squirt And idk y. I've never done it with oral sex only doggy style.But even that wont work for me now. suggestions?

• 1 year ago

Squirting is just pee. It comes from porn.

It's "what can we do to take things to another level to show we're having such great sex?".

20 years ago squirting was unheard of.

• It's not pretty. Science has proven that. And you don't know that it never happened 20 years ago.. maybe it became popular all of a sudden who knows. But it's definitely not pee.. smell's different and I've been told it has a sweet taste. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• 1 year ago

to Google and search for Ernst Grafenberg, a Jewish German physician who discovered the "G-spot" in woman who can squirt fluid from their vagina. Perhaps there is data about the G-spot you can use.

harrald

1 year ago

Just why are you posting this in singles and dating, shouldn't this be in the women's health section? I mean does your clitoris want to go out with you?

1 year ago

Squirting is peeing.

Maybe you are gaining some bladder control.