Craftsman drawer tool box locked, single drawer locked?

Hello, Father passed away, and he has a standing Craftsman drawer tool box. A single drawer will not open and I have been trying to pick the lock but have hand no luck. I searched the house every where but cannot find the key. Was hoping for a quick and dirty trick to get it unlocked with out having to order a set... show more Hello, Father passed away, and he has a standing Craftsman drawer tool box. A single drawer will not open and I have been trying to pick the lock but have hand no luck. I searched the house every where but cannot find the key. Was hoping for a quick and dirty trick to get it unlocked with out having to order a set of lock picks. Tried with a tiny allen wrench and a bent paper clip and no luck....

Out the entire 5 foot tall drawer tool box, only the one with Sears Craftsman brand wont open....

Appreciate the help.