Is this a panic attack?

I've been diagnosed with anxiety, but I'm not sure if this is a panic attack or PTSD. I was talking to my friend, and she was telling me about her home situation (which isn't good at all). She eventually asked me why my parents got divorced, and the topic turned to abuse. My mom was being abused by... show more I've been diagnosed with anxiety, but I'm not sure if this is a panic attack or PTSD.
I was talking to my friend, and she was telling me about her home situation (which isn't good at all). She eventually asked me why my parents got divorced, and the topic turned to abuse.
My mom was being abused by her boyfriend, and we had to leave suddenly one night. I was telling her about this, forcing myself to, but it was hard.
My heart was racing and my hands were shaking. I was stuttering and sweating. Is this an anxiety attack?
Sorry for the long question, and thanks :)