promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If I masterbate to pictures of naked men am I gay?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • No. Sexual orientation is has nothing to do with what you view or even think about. To many people think that if you have sexual relations or to sexual acts with the same sex makes you gay. This is so far from the truth. Sexual preferences refer to sexual acts, positions, and erotic scenarios that someone prefers to have while engaging in sexual activity. The term takes into account what individuals like to do and get into sexually, not necessarily with whom they like to do it. Preferences and erotic interests can change over time, as one becomes more open or closed to certain thoughts and behaviors.

Sexual fantasies are any thoughts that one finds arousing. They can encompass anything—sexual positions, romantic encounters, body parts, clothing and shoe fetishes, even rape. Sexual fantasies aren't necessarily acted out. In fact, in many cases, they aren't..

Sexual behavior is any behavior intended to pleasure oneself and/or one's sexual partner. It doesn't necessarily reflect one's orientation. Straight men who have sex with men do so for a variety of reasons. some find sexual release with another man more accessible; some have sex with men because it's easier .

Don't worry just enjoy

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

Afraid so. its probably all that FUX watching twisted your mind. They hypnotized you. To be sure, check if your watch is missing. if you dont have a watch, youre gay.

You want a real answer?

~Do you find women WAY MORE attractive? Does all you really want of a guy is his penis, and it could be attached to a girl and you'd think that was better? THEN YOU'RE ADVENTUROUS.

----------OR-------

~Do you want to hold a guy's hand, kiss him, cuddle with him....all that stuff? THEN YOURE A MO.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

If youre a woman then no

• 1 year ago

Only if it is another guy you are masturbating.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Not if you're female and/or also masturbate to pictures of naked females.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Could be bi.

• 1 year ago

Not necessarily. You might be but you are probably not particularly if you are young. There is a difference between doing it when you are 14 and doing it when you are 40. By the way, you are not allowed to masturbate until you can spell it correctly.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Either that or you're bisexual.

• 1 year ago

Depends on your intentions brother

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes Barack, I'm afraid so.

• Dr Evil1 year agoReport

That never happened! Except for that one time, but that was college, and I was merely doing my homework when things got a little out of hand. Well, no, IN hand. *runs away fastly*

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.