promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 year ago

Questions about hiding the weed smell in my house?

So first question:

I have heard that I can smoke in my bathroom, as long as I let my shower run on the hottest and steam up my bathroom with soap and shampoo.

Is that true? Because I do not want to go for it and get an *** whooping from my parents, for the smell after.

Second question:

I have this fan above my stoves that sucks up the smoke or steam when cooking something. Can I smoke into that and it would work?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Exhaust fan, odor killing spray

Charcoal filter to breath out, like a smoke buddy, to minimize the amount of smoke.

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Poppy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Give it up, there is no way to hide the smell from them. Even you smoking outside will bring the smell in on you and your clothes.

• Laurie
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

The jails have been full of people who believe this nonsense.

• 1 year ago

Even outside you can smell it. I walk past this bus stop at night going home from work and I see teens there smoking and when I walk by, I can smell it.

One of my neighbors in the condo smokes and I can smell it when I walk down the hall.

Try febreze. It’s supposed to eliminate all odors.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

You can't be this stupid.

• 1 year ago

Best thing to do is to go outside and do it there. Got a back forest? Hidden shed back area?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.