Can anybody remember this song (classical / baroque / renaissance song)?

I ll explain it as best i can. It s a classical(?) sounding song that sound pretty spooky (to me at least) and I remember the video was a boy walking through the woods. I think they used the cello a lot. .. It was really staccato I think? Of course there s no way to explain the sound of music you hear in your head... show more I ll explain it as best i can.
It s a classical(?) sounding song that sound pretty spooky (to me at least) and I remember the video was a boy walking through the woods. I think they used the cello a lot. .. It was really staccato I think? Of course there s no way to explain the sound of music you hear in your head unless you have lyrics but I wish I could remember the name of it.
Update: Kind of reminded me of the calmer, quieter parts of "The Nutcracker" Just imagine a boy walking through the woods with a scary wolf and he's unaware of the dangers but treading slowly through the woods
Update 2: Aha Upon trying to hum to myself (thanks for suggesting that answerer!), now I'm remembering that I heard it later in life on that episode of Family Guy where Herbert was whistling to Chris before he went to bed lol.. After some research on that episode, I found the name of the song is "Peter and the... show more Aha Upon trying to hum to myself (thanks for suggesting that answerer!), now I'm remembering that I heard it later in life on that episode of Family Guy where Herbert was whistling to Chris before he went to bed lol.. After some research on that episode, I found the name of the song is "Peter and the Wolf" by originally by Sergei Prokofiev! Thanks!!!