I stoped paying my Joint chiropractic account. Can this go to collections?

I signed up for a Joint Chiropractic membership and I was too busy to go so I called to cancel and they said that I can’t cancel until my 6 months is up. So I left it at that. A couple months Iater i lost my debit card and got a new card number and I realized I never updated my account and haven’t been charged. I... show more I signed up for a Joint Chiropractic membership and I was too busy to go so I called to cancel and they said that I can’t cancel until my 6 months is up. So I left it at that. A couple months Iater i lost my debit card and got a new card number and I realized I never updated my account and haven’t been charged. I haven’t called to update it yet and I’m debating if I should or if it will be fine and they’ll give up. I know it’s my fault and I should be responsible blah blah but I don’t wanna keep paying for something I don’t have time to use ☹️