Constipation?

I had a normal bowel movement about two weeks ago. Since, I have been pooping balls. I am taking miralax but I am still pooping balls and tiny skinny logs like. I don't know what else to do in order to poop normal again.

• 1 year ago

I have eaten Kellogg's Bran Buds(13 grams of fiber)for 10 years, and I have one to two bowel movements a day .I also drink one 20-oz bottle of water with breakfast. The fiber plus water can move dry bowels to your colon better. I add blueberries, strawberries, blackberries to Bran Buds that add several grams of extra fiber. I arose early (6 AM)for three mornings and did not eat bran cereal those days. It has taken me a week to return my gut to where I have daily bowel movements.I sometime use a stool softener that helps some, but not always. There are more high-fiber cereals today than anytime in the past. Try several dry cereals and find one you like.

harrald