Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 year ago

I get paid biweekly I work mon wed Fri and sat I work 4 hours each of those days how many hours do I get on my check?

• 1 year ago

Depends on how they structure their week for paychecks. Is it Monday to Sunday or Wednesday to Tuesday? What is their 'weekly' cutoff date for their paychecks?

• 1 year ago

You didn't tell us the last day of your pay period. If Friday is the last day, that means the next day is the first day of the new 2 weeks. So, if you started the job in the first week of a pay period, you worked 12 hours in Week 1, and if you follow the same schedule, you will work 16 hours in Week 2, for a total of 28 in your first paycheck. If you started in Week 2, then your first check will be for 12 hours and your future checks will be for 32 hours.

• B
    1 year ago

monday wednesday friday and saturday is four days total of 16 hours of work

every other week you get paid for two weeks, or about 32 hours of work

• 1 year ago

4 days per week times 4 hours per day times two weeks per check is 16 hours per check.

• Judy
    1 year ago

Did you pass 4th grade math? 4 days a week times 2 hours times 2 weeks is what? On your first check, you might not have the full number of days, depends on when you started.

• 1 year ago

It depends on the employer, you should ask him/her directly.

• 1 year ago

4 hours a day times 4 days a week times 2 weeks per biweekly pay period equals 32 hours.

Source(s): My 9 year old
  • 1 year ago

4 x 4 +16

16x 2=32

• Carson
    1 year ago

32hours / pay period