Do my views make me a bigot?

So, my views are almost mostly unpopular opinions that only people up in age would agree with me. If I am honest, I feel ashamed for the things I think, but I honestly can't help it. It's just so wrong to me. My story goes something like this: I was 15 when I decided to become a christian after a... show more So, my views are almost mostly unpopular opinions that only people up in age would agree with me. If I am honest, I feel ashamed for the things I think, but I honestly can't help it. It's just so wrong to me.
My story goes something like this: I was 15 when I decided to become a christian after a near-death experience that has left me with many years of pain. I gave my life to God and I can't say that I've been disappointed. I've dedicated myself to studying the Bible and because I've been doing that, I've learned that many people take the book out of context. After I found this out, I decided I would follow everything in the Bible and live my life as a good christian girl.
With that being said, I do not support LGBT people. Even before I was Christian, I did not favor it. I still believe that everyone should have the right to be protected and non-discriminated no matter their sexual identity. However, I don't believe they should have the right to be married. I think their relationships are wrong and that kills me because my own sister is a lesbian. In fact, about half of people in my family are LGBT. Even the boy I fell in love with is bisexual. I often pretend to say that I support it and pretend like I'm in favor of it, but deep down I don't agree at all. I'm just afraid to say anything because I don't want to sound like a bigot.
In addition to this I don't support marijuana use unless it's for medical use. Am I a bigot for thinking the way I do?