Would you consider 50 degrees cold?

I personally would consider 50 degrees on the verge between mild and chilly. At this temperature I would have a jacket on if it's windy and would be okay with wearing shorts, as I have many times before. However if the high temperature is 50 degrees, and I'm going to be out in the morning, I wear pants and... show more I personally would consider 50 degrees on the verge between mild and chilly. At this temperature I would have a jacket on if it's windy and would be okay with wearing shorts, as I have many times before. However if the high temperature is 50 degrees, and I'm going to be out in the morning, I wear pants and a t-shirt(short sleeve or long sleeve), with a jacket if it's windy.
Update: By 50 degrees, I mean 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
Update 2: It's 50 degrees Fahrenheit by the way. Sorry about not mentioning it earlier.
Update 3: In the morning, it's because it's generally in the 30's or the 40's when the high temperature is 50 degrees.