How can I get rid of this adware?

I have discovered I have the www1.ecleneue.com adware on my laptop. I want to get rid of it. I have been through an insane amount of tutorials on how to do so, and have tried several different antiviruses. If you Google a tutorial, I’ve most likely already been through it. No suspsicious content popping up in my... show more I have discovered I have the www1.ecleneue.com adware on my laptop. I want to get rid of it. I have been through an insane amount of tutorials on how to do so, and have tried several different antiviruses. If you Google a tutorial, I’ve most likely already been through it. No suspsicious content popping up in my Task Manager, no other IP addresses, no extensions in my Google Chrome (despite the ads always says Google Chrome). I have reset the browser, I have scanned through my registry; and nothing. I have tried Adaware, Avast, & Zemana full scans and not a single one has found anything. Many of the tutorials I’ve searched through recommend Spyware, but I’ve been unable to determine if they were just ads on the website or not. Can someone please help me? According to tutorials, this should be fairly simple to get rid of, but I literally haven’t found a single thing on my laptop. I don’t know what to do. Am I missing something from these tutorials or is there an antivirus that will ABSOLUTELY catch this adware and remove it? Thank you!
14 answers 14