Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 year ago

A package appeared on my porch that I wasn't expecting for a name I didn't recognize. A girl showed up and asked if I got it?

She claimed they sent it to the wrong address accidentally and wanted the package. I told her I suspected it was some sort of credit card fraud and told her I was sending it back but that I would also give them her picture and license plate when I returned it. She flipped out and called me all sorts of names, called me a racist etc.

Did I do the right thing or should I have given her the package?

• 1 year ago

If it was sent to your address but it was not your name and not something you ordered, you absolutely did the right thing to send it back. Great idea to tell her you were going to take her details. If it had been an honest mistake, she would have had no problem with that.

1 year ago

It was anthrax

• 1 year ago

i wouldve given it to her, sornetirnes they can deliver it to sorneone else by rnistake, if it was yours that sorneone else got you would want thern to give it to you so do unto others, ive gotten other people's rnail in rny apt building by rnistake and i just give it to the person

• 1 year ago

You 100% did the right thing.

I would have called the cops when she showed up...let them start a file on this person. Now, you don't actually know her name and even the plate number may not be from her car...

1 year ago

She is a scammer. Report her to police, with the info you have.

• Maxi
    1 year ago

Yes you KNOW you did the right thing as you KNOW she was a scammer

1 year ago

All kinds of thieves these days, you can not trust your neighbor and your mailman neither. Who is this clown face?

• Keith
    1 year ago

You did the right thing