Zed
Lv 6
Zed asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Londonders - do you sometimes get on the tube home from work & wonder if a Yahoo answerer is on there?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

No, thankfully I don't live there.

• Zed
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

Thankfully for Londoners!

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

This was written in the Lancet, in 1860. And it is very true today:

“It is not very agreeable to suspect that the previous occupant (and not ten minutes ago) of the cab we have just got into had small-pox or typhus,scarlatina,scabies,favus,or choleraic diarrhœa; that all the windows were of course carefully closed by the sick man’s ignorant but naturally anxious relatives; or that the patient spat about or vomited amongst the straw beneath our feet.We might draw an even more repulsive picture, which yet a Londoner would know to be not untruthful.”

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Yes - I'll sometimes use it if the roads are busy. You'll find many who are on Twitter. Time was when the Shepherds Bush tube stations (White City and Wood Lane) was full of BBC workers on their way to Television Centre. Not now, as it's become 'The Helios'. Goodbye!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I didn't when I was there

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I go to London as little as possible, but there was somebody using Answers in an airport lounge.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No, because I don't live in the cesspit of degeneracy.

• 8 months agoReport

You should move out.

• 8 months ago

people at work have seen me using it, and some have asked what it is, so if they find out...

Some people have made reference to living not that far from me at times.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.