Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 year ago

survey for all canadians?

1)projections show that by 2036 canada will be as brown as it will be white. are you okay with that?

2)do you like or dislike justin trudeau? why or why not?

3)are you for or against the censorship of hate speech on social media platform?

4)do you like donald trump?

5)do you like the canadian charter of rights and freedom?

• JuanB
    1 year ago

1) What once was all Brown is becoming Brown again. It makes me break into Song - RATM - People of the sun.

2) I used to like JT when he had no power. Now that he does, he is exposed as a big liar I dislike him. Instead of doing the right thing he lies and picks sides.He trades votes in BC for Alberta votes. He trades BC votes for Quebec votes...

3) I'm just against social medium platforms. Whatever makes it more difficult for them to operate and go away is fine by me.

4) I like him. He makes me laugh. I like him the way I like Krusty the clown and the village idiot.

5) Yes

1 year ago

If Canadian hate Trump, than that makes me PROUD of Canada!!!

• 1 year ago

No problem

• 1 year ago

1. I've never noticed Canada to be either brown or white. It's mostly green. What will happen to its climate in 17 years is nothing I individually can do anything significant about, so I suppose I'd better like it. There's nothing to be gained by perpetually whining about it.

2. This P.M. has done a pretty good job. He has done all possible to accommodate conflicting demands. The pipeline to the west coast would already be done but for persistent First Nations intransigence & the ruling of the Federal Court.

3. As the Charter of Rights & Freedoms indicates, no right is absolute, & speech that advocates hatred, violence or genocide has no place in a civil society. People who broadcast such should be penalised to the maximum amount specified by law.

4. The Orange Fraud (I will NOT mention it by name) is the most repugnant entity to stand in shoe leather in my time. He's not merely a joke, he's a tragedy not merely for the U.S., but for the planet. The sooner he is removed from any station of power or responsibility, the better off all of us will be. I haven't travelled to the U.S. in more than 20 years, & I dislike standing in long lines but, when he finally does the right thing & CROAKS, I shall visit his grave. What I leave there will never be mistaken for flowers.

5. The Charter is a good document that has been a model for many similar documents in the world - even in the U.K., from which Canada arose. It's not perfect, due to compromises that had to be made to reach consensus. I think the right to property ownership should have been left in S. 7, but Quebec's Levesque didn't want it. He got the votes for that by agreeing to the S. 33 limited constitutional override insisted upon by the P.Cons in Alberta & Manitoba. All through history, liberalism has extended human liberty & conservatism has tried to deny it.

• someg
    1 year ago

What are you talking a-boot?

• Killmouseky
      1 year agoReport

In ALL my life, I have never once heard ANY Canadian say this mythical "aboot" that dumba$$ Yankees always claim.

1 year ago

This is not the place for a survey.

1 year ago

what do you mean by brown?

1 year ago

I live in Toronto. It’s already as brown as it is white. If I had an issue with that, I wouldn’t live here.

The Prime Minister is up for re-election this fall.

Personally, I am not in favour of banning speech but there are some people who advocate violence. They probably shouldn’t have a platform.

Why would I like that fat obnoxious orange baby? 👶

Do I like my rights? Seriously?

• 1 year ago

" canada will be as brown"

You mean that the average skin pigmentation will reach precolonial values?