What is wrong with my skin? I've never seen any case like mine, I have acne, I have to avoid soaps, even water sometimes, my face will get?

really red and itchy, I look like I have scabies honestly, I kept blaming the makeup, and I'm sure it plays a role in my skin condition, but I stopped wearing it and my skin hasn't gotten any better at all, it's stuck, and it looks awful all the time! What can I do to solve this problem? I'm afraid... show more really red and itchy, I look like I have scabies honestly, I kept blaming the makeup, and I'm sure it plays a role in my skin condition, but I stopped wearing it and my skin hasn't gotten any better at all, it's stuck, and it looks awful all the time! What can I do to solve this problem? I'm afraid to even wash my face anymore because it will start getting red and itchy. It's paler than the rest of my body, it's honestly depressing, I used to love wearing makeup, I hope I can find some cure and go back to normal.
Update: I feel uncomfortable with sharing photos of my face, but I'm desperate at this point. I want to look better, I want a better life. I'm tired of being insecure and weird looking all the time without makeup. I also have a hormonal imbalance which causes me to grow more hair. Since the white fluff on my face. ... show more I feel uncomfortable with sharing photos of my face, but I'm desperate at this point. I want to look better, I want a better life. I'm tired of being insecure and weird looking all the time without makeup. I also have a hormonal imbalance which causes me to grow more hair. Since the white fluff on my face. https://scontent-otp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/57486639_314530312571464_8868362980903878656_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-otp1-1.xx&oh=e1e6a6f5f3da419b84613787638ba527&oe=5D363E0F