Do you think that is there a better way to reverse the myopia ?

To be honest ,the myopia is become increasingly prevalent among young people ,what's more ,I have had 8 Diopter ,recently I watched a video about how to reverse the video ,because I suffered from high myopia for many years ,Now I'm 31 ,and worry that I may experience the eye floater ,retinal detachments... show more To be honest ,the myopia is become increasingly prevalent among young people ,what's more ,I have had 8 Diopter ,recently I watched a video about how to reverse the video ,because I suffered from high myopia for many years ,Now I'm 31 ,and worry that I may experience the eye floater ,retinal detachments late in life ,because people who have the high myopia will more likely to experience the complication than those without ,the training goes like this ,when you see the blurred edge of words ,after some time , take your eyes off words until you see the blurred words clearly ,this training may be effective for adults ,I am going to give it a try ,I came across the few people who successful got rid of their glasses online ,