Has Astrology saved your life?

Update: Aquarius Sun / Virgo moon All my life I have been told I am inferior, that I am a failure and disappointment to my parents and family. I have been locked in my room for years because of my disability which I've been ashamed of. But then I got a cellphone and learnt about astrology and that I am an Aquarius... show more Aquarius Sun / Virgo moon

All my life I have been told I am inferior, that I am a failure and disappointment to my parents and family. I have been locked in my room for years because of my disability which I've been ashamed of. But then I got a cellphone and learnt about astrology and that I am an Aquarius Sun with a Virgo moon and that I am supposed to be intelligent. So I joined Yahoo Answers and acted my part. You may remember me as Snoopuffin and Lovergal. I showed I am a rebellious
Update 2: Astrology prevented me from killing myself