promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 year ago

Why did Saturday night live have a Asian boy band singing in some Ching chong language?

Why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Eye candy for the young ones. K-pop is a genre of popular music originating in South Korea and is popular in America. The group you saw is called BTS and are a hit in South Korea and obviously America. Maybe they're touring or visiting the country. Maybe they came to the Coachella festival.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Its called kpop. BTS is very popular with younger generations who are more open to cultures and dont call languages “ching chong”. Maybe you should try learning about a new culture outside your own too.

• 1 year ago

I know you voted for that pig with a wig, Trump.

• 1 year ago

you sound like that cousin I don't talk to on facebook

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

I’m guessing it was BTS. The long and short of it is, they’re currently one of the biggest bands in the world. It’s similar to how some American and English musicians do concerts in non-English speaking countries. They’re going where the fans are, plain and simple.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

What’s Chong chong language? Look at their fan base, that one Gangnam style song has the most plays on YouTube. They are about their money sounds like a good idea if you ask me.

• 1 year ago

Hey bro every asian guy is not chineese South=korean aor japanese

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.