Learning how to drive, steering and turning is hard.?

So I drove yesterday for the first time and making the turns while steering felt hard to do. Like I didn't know how much to turn the wheel and I didn't straighten the wheel fast enough so I had to stop straighten the wheel then go. How do I know how much to turn the wheel for a turn and how can i... show more So I drove yesterday for the first time and making the turns while steering felt hard to do. Like I didn't know how much to turn the wheel and I didn't straighten the wheel fast enough so I had to stop straighten the wheel then go. How do I know how much to turn the wheel for a turn and how can i straighten the wheel right after a turn?
Update: So I practice turning for two hour and now I know how to turn properly. It's actually very easy and simple to do. All I needed was some more practice and getting used to the feeling of steering. Thank you for all the answers.