What is my aquarium called?

Okay, I've been looking all over the internet and I have been getting nothing. Somebody gave me this giant fish tank for free yesterday (4/16/2019) and I've been struggling to find what the tank is actually called! I used the tank size calculator and measured both the inside and outside of the aquarium... show more Okay, I've been looking all over the internet and I have been getting nothing. Somebody gave me this giant fish tank for free yesterday (4/16/2019) and I've been struggling to find what the tank is actually called! I used the tank size calculator and measured both the inside and outside of the aquarium (outside: 13×72×21" = 85 gallons; inside: 12.2×71.4×19" = 75 gallons). When I first saw it, I thought it was a 100 gallon aquarium (they said it was a 20 gallon with an LED top for free, but it turns out it is much bigger with no top...strange?). It's like a tank I've never seen before! I've tried looking up "75 gallon long", "85 gallon long", "what aquarium measures 13×72×21", along many others, but nothing came up. I'm completely stumped! Does anybody possibly know what tank this could be? Thank you. :)
3 answers 3