Having heck of a time finding air filter #597265 & pre-cleaner #597266 for my Snapper mower. Any thoughts?

Update: "Having heck of a time finding air filter #597265 & pre-cleaner #597266 for my Snapper mower. Any thoughts?" Thanks to all for answering my question. Happy to say husband returned last week to the general lawnmower parts center in our area which he visited a year ago and FINALLY Briggs & Stratton... show more "Having heck of a time finding air filter #597265 & pre-cleaner #597266 for my Snapper mower. Any thoughts?"
Thanks to all for answering my question.
Happy to say husband returned last week to the general lawnmower parts center in our area which he visited a year ago and FINALLY Briggs & Stratton has listed the parts (as numbered above).
Am not surprised it took this long for parts to be listed by a company, as I had encountered a similar problem in the past.