Do you feel uncomfortable with a transgender in the bathroom with you?

I, for one, have no problem with transgenders. I've been attracted to both FTM and MTF. I also have a transgender relative. My job's General Manager is a MTF transgender. Last week, I was going to the bathroom at work. Another coworker was in the other stall (there's only 2 stalls). Our GM came in and said something, then left when she realized both stalls were taken. My coworker asked "do you find it weird that she came in here?" I said "no, why?" She said "because she's a dude." I was like "would you rather she go into the guy's bathroom looking the way she does?" and she said "good point." A little later, I went into the bathroom again as my GM was washing her hands. I didn't feel uncomfortable, especially since I know she's attracted to males. Do you feel uncomfortable when a transgender is in the same bathroom as you? (and you know they're transgender) How come?

Also, state your age. Curious who it bothers more.

E, please explain why you find them "disgusting". God doesn't, why should you?

E, ladies probably find your pubic hair and lack of good general hygiene disgusting, but yet...here you are.

E, you're a sad pathetic excuse for a "lady" then with that mouth of yours.

• 1 year ago

No I don't I probably would not notice.

1 year ago

I am 15, and no, I do not at all feel uncomfortable to have a transgender in the bathroom with me. I view them as completely equal to me, I don’t care if they have a penis, vagina, both, or neither.

1 year ago

Yes, I'm 16 and female

1 year ago

Yes

• 1 year ago

Transsexuals, no problem. Cross-dressers, on the other hand, are another story.

• 1 year ago

No. I am a lesbian female. I go to a church that is open minded. One of the members is male to female. She still has significant male features. I might do a double take, but I'm not uncomfortable. I am 35

1 year ago

No, not at all.

I don't understand why I should feel uncomfortable using the men's room with someone whose brain is male but their body is, or was, female.

EDIT : Forgot to put my gender & age. 18 and male.

• leah1 year agoReport

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• 1 year ago

My Dermatologist is a woman. She sees me naked every year, heaven help her.

1 year ago

I have no problem with it. Honestly I think all bathrooms should be gender neutral but that's another issue completely.

1 year ago

Interesting you don't have any answers after an hour.

I transitioned more than a decade ago and have never had any issues in a public restroom.

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)
    • Boogerr
      1 year agoReport

Hi! Just thought I would interject with a smile:)! Arguing isn't going to change anyone's thought pattern, phobias or make them smarter.
      If you go camping do you have a designated tree you use?