promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you feel uncomfortable with a transgender in the bathroom with you?

I, for one, have no problem with transgenders. I've been attracted to both FTM and MTF. I also have a transgender relative. My job's General Manager is a MTF transgender. Last week, I was going to the bathroom at work. Another coworker was in the other stall (there's only 2 stalls). Our GM came in and said something, then left when she realized both stalls were taken. My coworker asked "do you find it weird that she came in here?" I said "no, why?" She said "because she's a dude." I was like "would you rather she go into the guy's bathroom looking the way she does?" and she said "good point." A little later, I went into the bathroom again as my GM was washing her hands. I didn't feel uncomfortable, especially since I know she's attracted to males. Do you feel uncomfortable when a transgender is in the same bathroom as you? (and you know they're transgender) How come?

Update:

Also, state your age. Curious who it bothers more.

Update 2:

E, please explain why you find them "disgusting". God doesn't, why should you?

Update 3:

E, ladies probably find your pubic hair and lack of good general hygiene disgusting, but yet...here you are.

Update 4:

E, you're a sad pathetic excuse for a "lady" then with that mouth of yours.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

No I don't I probably would not notice.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

I am 15, and no, I do not at all feel uncomfortable to have a transgender in the bathroom with me. I view them as completely equal to me, I don’t care if they have a penis, vagina, both, or neither.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes, I'm 16 and female

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Transsexuals, no problem. Cross-dressers, on the other hand, are another story.

• 1 year ago

No. I am a lesbian female. I go to a church that is open minded. One of the members is male to female. She still has significant male features. I might do a double take, but I'm not uncomfortable. I am 35

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No, not at all.

I don't understand why I should feel uncomfortable using the men's room with someone whose brain is male but their body is, or was, female.

EDIT : Forgot to put my gender & age. 18 and male.

• leah1 year agoReport

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• 1 year ago

My Dermatologist is a woman. She sees me naked every year, heaven help her.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I have no problem with it. Honestly I think all bathrooms should be gender neutral but that's another issue completely.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Interesting you don't have any answers after an hour.

I transitioned more than a decade ago and have never had any issues in a public restroom.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)
    • ...Show all comments
    • Boogerr
      Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Hi! Just thought I would interject with a smile:)! Arguing isn't going to change anyone's thought pattern, phobias or make them smarter.
      If you go camping do you have a designated tree you use?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.